Sunday, October 3, 2010

Beautiful October Baby Belly.

I love baby bellies. 

I met a beautiful momma, her sweet-as-pumpkin-pie daughter, and the proud daddy on Saturday for this maternity session. I had a great time capturing these sweet moments between the members of this growing family. Baby H is a lucky girl. She has a lot of love waiting for her, and an excited big sister!


We shot at a beautiful farm location. I was pleased with the very "October-ish" spots and props!


This little one will no doubt be as lovely as her momma and sister!


I'm so glad I was able to join this adorable family and photograph them during this exciting time!

1 comment:

  1. SO adorable!!!! Love them :-) I really like the little girl w/ her head on Mom's lap and the pumpkin ones :-) he he.

    I forgot if I asked. What editing program are you using? Do you use any actions? I got a free set from Totally Rad actions and am thinking about getting some for real. They are great!

    ReplyDelete