Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Almost 6!

I have been looking forward to my session with this little guy...He's actually not so little anymore and is days away from celebrating his sixth birthday! He is also my nephew, so I knew we'd have lots of fun checking out the stream at the gardens where we met, balancing on rocks, and trying to capture those mid-jump shots! He was such a good sport during our session, even though it was a humid, sticky morning. C even had his own ideas and thoughts on poses! He is a creative little boy and kept me smiling.

4 comments:

  1. aww I love them! Can't wait to get them and print pictures off! Thank you :) We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool pictures! I love the one along the stream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, the white balance is perfect and so nice and crisp!

    ReplyDelete